Annual Biocontrol Industry Meeting - ABIM
22 ─ 24 October 2018, Congress Center Basel, Switzerland
As an unrivalled meeting place for the biocontrol industry, ABIM is internationally recognised as the venue at which to discover and unveil new products, to discuss market opportunities, to present new research, to learn about the latest regulatory situation and to liaise with fellow professionals from all over the world.
During the three days of the 2017 conference, a record number of 1046 delegates from 54 countries representing 511 companies and organisations from all over the globe were present and exchanged experiences and obtained information on the latest products and developments on the world market.
ABIM 2018 is set to grow further and this year will include
- A new and enlarged exhibition area to accommodate the growing demand for space
- High calibre keynote presentations
- More places and opportunities to meet with fellow ABIM delegates
- An improved 1 to 1 facility to help connect with potential new partners
Delegate registration is now open. We invite you to please take advantage of the early bird registration rate with a reduced delegate fee. This opportunity will close on 12 July 2018 after which standard rates will apply.
- Deadline for online registration
12 October 2018
Next ABIM at the Congress Center Basel
- ABIM 2019:
- ABIM 2020:
- ABIM 2021:
- ABIM 2022:
- ABIM 2023: